Hotel W Verbier
Rue de Médran 70
8:30 Welcome coffee
- Eloi Rossier, President, Commune de Bagnes
- Pascal Bovey, delegate for mobility, Canton of Valais
9:15 Session 1: Mobility trends
- Solving mobility challenges through demand-oriented and user-centric innovation
- Michaël Thémans, Deputy Director, TraCE Transport Centre, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- The new transport offer = A new mobility?
- Giuseppe Pini, Director, University Observatory on Mobility, University of Geneva
- New mobility, new investment space: how attractive is the space for investors?
- Fabienne Herlaut, Founder, Ecomobilité VENTURES
10:30 Coffee break
11:00 Session 2: New technologies and new solutions in shared mobility
- New electric and hybrid technologies: where are we in technology development and how sustainable are they?
- Olivier Paturet, General Manager, Zero Emission Strategy, Nissan Europe
- Inter-Cantonal Roaming for Electric Recharging (RIdeRE)
- Gaëtan Cherix, Director, Centre for Research
- New solutions from the shared economy: evolving business models at maturity and environmental impact
- Luís-Miguel Gomes, Key Accounts Manager, Mobility Carshare Switzerland
- Pascal Bourquard Junior, CEO, ElectricEasy Electric car-sharing, Jura Canton & EPFL
12:15 Session 3: Helping fund the transition
- The Technology Fund: accessing loan guarantees for Swiss companies involved in greenhouse gas reductions
- Martina Looser, manager of the Technology Fund, Emerald Technology Ventures
12:30 Light Lunch
13:30 Session 4: Example of shared mobility in the alpine region
- Pilot projects for sustainable mobility in alpine ski resorts
- Olivier Rossinelli, CEO, i-Moov Electric car-sharing service in French ski resorts (Alpe d’Huez, Tignes, Serre Chevalier & Valberg)
- Comparative environmental footprint of shuttle buses at the Verbier ski resort
- Denis Bochatay, LCA consultant, Quantis International
14:00 Session 5: Results from ‘Towards sustainable mobility in Verbier and Val de Bagnes, challenges and solutions’ (2014 study)
- Introduction by study sponsors
- Martin von Kaenel, CEO, TMR SA and Jean-Daniel Balet, Landolt & Cie
- Study conclusions and recommendations
- Anaïs Rocci, mobility research firm 6T
15:10 Session 6: Identifying pilot projects (interactive workshop)
This workshop will gather VMIF participants and the local decision makers involved in mobility (private and public sector). The workshop will explore how the technologies and solutions presented in the earlier sessions could be rolled out in the region. It will also identify 2 to 3 priority pilot projects to test these solutions.
17:30 Pushing the boundaries of sustainable mobility: a special presentation of the race around the world in 80 days (80 Day Race)
- Linking 8 major cities around the world in 80 days without the internal combustion motor!
- Frank Manders, co-founder of 80DR